Use this command to select a printer, page orientation, and paper size before printing the current song.
Allows you to specify the printer. If you don't select a printer, ChordEase prints to the Windows default printer.
- Name — Displays a list of available printers.
- Status — Displays the status of the printer and whether it is ready to print.
- Type — Displays the type of printer.
- Where — Displays the location of the printer. If the printer is on a network, displays the path to the server.
- Comment — Displays the physical location of the printer and additional information.
- Properties — Opens the Properties dialog box specific to the printer where you can choose additional options such as paper and the way graphics are printed.
Allows you to select the paper size and source (from among those available for the printer). The sizes and sources available depend on the printer you have selected and they change when you change printers.
- Size — Displays a list of the available paper sizes.
- Source — Displays the available source of paper for the printer you choose.
Allows you to specify whether the program is to print in Portrait or Landscape orientation.