More Chris Korda software
- WaveShop has many of the features typically found in digital audio workstations, but with an important difference: WaveShop is bit-perfect, meaning samples aren't altered unless they need to be. If you edit a portion of an audio file, only that portion is affected; the rest of the file is untouched. This is very useful for patching finished masters. Cut and paste, peak and RMS analysis, normalizing, fading, and more, all with unlimited undo.
- Mixere is a free, open-source
application for mixing WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Flac, and Mod audio files.
Mixere is ideal for live performance, and especially for multi-layered sound
collages. It's like a rack full of CD players connected to an automated mixer.
- Whorld generates real-time
animation, but unlike most visualizers, it's designed for performing,
and includes MIDI support and other features more commonly found in
clip-based VJ programs. Whorld animates sacred geometry, and distorts
it according to parameters that can be adjusted manually, or automated
via programmable oscillators. The result is a mesmerizing, psychedelic
composition of continuously transforming shapes.
- WhorldFF is
a stripped down-version of Whorld that runs as a Freeframe source plugin.
It can only play patches; to edit them or create your own, you'll need to
use the Whorld application. WhorldFF can be used as the input to your plugin
chain in FFRend, instead of a source video or image.
- FFRend (Freeframe Renderer) is a renderer for Freeframe plugins. It allows you to chain any number of plugins together, automate their parameters using oscillators, and record the output to an AVI file. The input is a video (AVI), still image (BMP/JPG/GIF), or source plugin. It's the perfect complement to the Whorld Freeframe source plugin WhorldFF.
is a free, open-source fractal explorer/renderer for XP/Vista.
It supports navigation, history thumbnails, previews, antialiasing, deep zoom,
printing, posters, palettes, multicore and distributed processing, movie recording,
undo/redo, color cycling, and job control. It also has VJ features, such as mixing,
mirroring, origin motion, palette tweening, dual-monitor, and MIDI.
- BmpToAvi is a BMP to AVI DirectShow source filter. It allows you to create an AVI file from a series of bitmaps, one frame at time. It's similar to the VfW AviFile API but without the 2 GB limit! The filter has an MFC wrapper object, which includes a dialog for choosing a compressor. Now wrapped as a convenient DLL!
- FFSrcPlug is an MFC template project for developing Freeframe source plugins. It mirrors the structure of a typical MFC graphics app, using a surrogate main frame and view, so that drawing code can be transplanted from an app to a plugin with minimal modifications. The project has a simple demo view which draws a bouncing ball, and exposes a single Freeframe parameter (the ball speed). The download includes the plugin DLL and the project sources.
- TripLight is a psychedelic visual synthesizer inspired by 1970s color organs.
About Chris Korda